Are you keen to offer your professional skills to one of the Societe Generale Foundation's partners? Discover our Pro Bono projects this autumn!
Societe Generale is offering its employees the chance to take part in a Pro Bono Day on Thursday 9 October 2014 at La Défense: a team action to support a charitable project.
What is it?
A one-off skills sponsorship event at which Societe Generale will give several volunteers a chance to offer their professional services to non-profit groups.
Specifically, the Pro Bono day is a way to:
- Support one of Societe Generale Foundation's partner associations for a day
- Provide the association with high added-value expertise to meet a specific need (communication, marketing, HR, IT, etc.)
- Highlight the business expertise of Societe Generale volunteers in project mode.
What are the projects?
- Work with Femmes pour le Dire, Femmes pour Agir to improve their HR organisation. Click hereto take part in this mission;
- Produce a welcome booklet for volunteers with Solidarités Nouvelles face au chômage (SNC). Click hereto take part in this mission;
- Study the feasibility of two business areas that could generate income for Croix-Rouge Insertion. Click hereto take part in this mission.
The Pro Bono Day will take place at Espace 21/5, La Défense.