Week of 20 to 24 May Book drive
- Creation of a library for a school located in an underprivileged area which serves children from poor families, and an employee book drive with employer matching by SGA for both the book drive and the renovation work which employees will volunteer for. The library should be ready by the end of June, in time for the school’s closing ceremony and prize-giving.
Week of 2 to 5 June
- Throughout the week, exhibition and sale of amateur paintings by a deaf woman, with SGA employer matching.
- Exhibition of several pieces made by handicapped children using ribbons given by SGA.
- 2-day blood drive,
- Donation drive throughout the week to benefit orphanages, sick children and people in precarious situations.
- Encounter with children battling cancer, from the El Badr organisation,
- Network employee participation in preparations to build a residential facility for the sick in Eastern Algeria. They will help by raising customers’ awareness and providing financial support.
- Outing for employees, their children and handicapped children from SGA’s partner charities.
- Ceremony including a concert by children from the Chems and Alif charities.