Citizen Commitment Time in Brazil was great! As in the last years our volunteers have taken a show of solidarity and dedication, making the actions proposed by the Société Générale Institute a real success.
- Interaction: We received 39 young people from the NGOS Rugby para Todos, Hatus Institute and Vida Jovem Association in the SG Group Companies, who together with 39 employees spent 2 hours experiencing the work, routine and the whole environment that surrounds a company.
- Social Mentor: This action brought together over 6 months, 15 employees and 15 young people from Vida Jovem Association who met monthly to discuss topics related to the labor market, personal and professional carrer, finances and other topics relevant.
- Donations of school items and food: 300 employees gathered to collect 508 school items to the children of Interferencia NGO whot use these materials daily and also collect 362 pounds of food for the Gota de Amor NGO wich houses more than 20 families offering free breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Educator for 1 day: 10 employees went to Vida Jovem Association and spent 3 hours with over 80 young people, asking question about their professions, labor market, carrer and various curiosities that young people have about the world of business.
- Mão na Massa: 55 volunteers went to Gota the Amor NGO to give a new face to the space. Painting, concerts, new furniture and other activities were held on the day.
More than 400 employees were involved in the Citizen Commitment Time 2019 in Brazil !