The CSR team is pleased to invite you to take part in the Citizen Commitment Time 2018 – Bike Ride in aid of our charity partner, CLIC Sargent.
When? 6 June between 9am and 5pm
Where? Exchange House
We need you! We have set the challenge of collectively cycling 120 miles per bike - 60 miles is the average distance a family will travel to receive cancer treatment for a young person, we want to do the equivalent of 2 trips over the course of the day.
Volunteers can sign up for 15 min slot (or more) on the bikes. Deadline to register for a 15 min slot is 5 June.
In order to register you must:
- Complete this form (selecting your 15 minute timeslot)
- Donate through Just Giving - suggested minimum donation is £15 - or set up your own fundraising page
Note that there is a prize for the individual who covers the greatest distance on the day but also the individual who raises the most money. Fundraising is not compulsory for this event but should you wish to do so there will be a prize for the highest amount raised.
Finally - the CSR Team will register you on the UK CSR Platform (Involve). By signing up through this form you agree to the declaration below:
* In completing this entry I declare that I understand that the Event involves strenuous activity requiring a certain minimum level of fitness, that I will not compete in the Event unless medically fit to do so and that I will compete solely at my own risk.
* I accept that neither my employer, nor any other member of the SG Group, nor the organisers will be liable for any loss, damage, action, claim, costs or expenses which may arise in consequence of my participation in the Event.
* I understand that my participation may be recorded through film or pictures that may be used in future internal or external communications and I hereby give my permission to use my full name, quotes, video footage, and photographic likeness for such purposes.
* I will comply with all instructions in relation to the Event in which I am participating.
* I understand that during my participation in the Event I must take reasonable care for the health and safety of myself and other persons and reasonable care of the property of others.
* I agree not to reproduce any of the charity’s logos or any of SG Group’s logos, but shall obtain all fundraising materials direct from Corporate Social Responsibility or the charity.
* I understand that neither my employer nor any other member of the SG Group can pay any compensation or reimburse fees, expenses or losses or accept responsibility for any changes deemed necessary relating to the Event. This includes cancellation following the occurrence of a major incident, e.g. war, terrorist activities, civil unrest, and industrial disputes.
* I agree to raise of donate at least the minimum recommended donation of £15 before the event. I understand that if I cancel my participation for any reason, I will still have to pay this money.
I have read and am familiar with how to set up and use a bike safely. If I have any questions about this I understand that I must flag this with the team in advance or on the day prior to getting on the equipment.
Data Protection Statement
Here at Societe Generale we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information for the purposes of the administration of the Event and your participation in it, including providing you with information about the Event. If you wish to update your personal information or if you require further information on how we use your personal information please contact LonCSR@socgen.com.