The Humeur Aqueuse association develops economic integration activity through the creation and sale of textiles and clothes. Created in 2004, it is involved in different sensitive urban areas in Strasbourg.
The Societe Generale Foundation supports the De Visu workshop which was opened in June 2013.
The main objectives relating to the local area are:
- Allowing those who receive the RSA welfare benefit and who are distanced from work to integrate into the world of work in the best conditions.
- Allowing young creators to consolidate their activity by giving them the possibility to manufacture small quantities and by encouraging the revitalisation of the local clothing industry (a sector which is at present largely offshore).
- Generating local vitality around clothing.
- Organising a district in Strasbourg which is remote and largely residential with the workshop
- As a specific part of the clothing recycling project, contributing in an ecological manner to reduce textile waste.